Party Guidelines - Please read before filling out the form.
- A Party Host and an instructor will be present to assist you so you can enjoy the party as much as your child.
- There is a flat fee of $350 to use our lobby area and both of our Classrooms, including the turf area and Rockwall.
- Booking a party entitles you to the use of the classrooms and lobby for 1 1/2 hours. We provide Child-size tables and chairs. A larger table for the cake and refreshments is also available.
- Please have at least one adult present in the Classroom while the children are playing. If your child is under 1 Years old, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while in the classroom.
- We allow a maximum of 25 children. Infants under 1 do not count. For younger children, we recommend a smaller number.
- The host family may access the birthday party area up to 15 minutes prior to the start of the party. We ask that you keep any decorating to tabletop decorations. You may not hang anything on the walls or from the ceiling.
- The gymnastics place is not responsible for lost or stolen items, so guests should leave valuables at home.
- We kindly ask that you and your guests be ready to leave on time. Once your party is over we need proper time for clean-up for the next party or activity.
- All shoes must be taken off before entering the classrooms. Please keep ALL refreshments and food (including water) in the Lobby area.
- After you submit your Party Reservation form, we will respond within 24 hours.
- Any gifts that have wheels are not allowed.
- Smoking and/or alcohol are not allowed.
Enjoy this special time with your child, time flies and they will be old before you know it!